Tuesday, October 10, 2017

OCC Merry Making-Day 2-Holiday Stamping Techniques

I really loved the card that Shari C. demonstrated today.  She demonstrated so any techniques in that one card!

This is what I made following what Shari did.


I didn't use acrylic silver paint because I didn't have any :( but wanted to see if embossing powder would work and I think it did! But I am going to get silver paint and make a card with it using this technique.  I really liked the way this came out.  I did use a lighter color palette, because I tried it with the original colors Shari used and it was just too dark for me, I am not sure if I had a heavier hand or what.

I'll see you soon....

Supplies:
Sentiment: Lawn Fawn-Let it Snow
Trees: Penny Black-Prancers
Background: Technique Tuesday-Verbose
Distress Ink: Evergreen Bough,Shabby Shutters, Antique Linen
Ranger Platinum Embossing Powder
Deer:Simon Says Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!