Friday, August 11, 2017

OCC Rainbow Maker-Day 5

The lesson today was all about rainbow stenciling mediums.  A lot of beautiful examples were demonstrated today.  I did not have a lot of the product that was used by the demonstrators,so I used what I had. :)  


I tinted Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste with Ranger Distress inks and applied them on white card stock with a stencil by Simon Says Stamp-Making Waves. I think that this stencil worked well for this technique.  I did unfortunately cut a little too much off the top where the red was, oh well, shorter card. Ha! Be sure to give this lots of time to dry, I touched it too quickly and made a couple of marks, I am impatient. I think it took so long because I applied it a little thicker than I normally do. 

 The bird die cut and the word die are from SSS.  I die cut three white birds and adhered them together but the white didn't look quite right, so I die cut a black bird and adhered it on the white ones and that worked.  Also adhered about four black 'hello's' and then used Judakins Iridescent embossing powder, sorry, it's hard to see. :(  Added a few rainbow sequins and that was it!

See you soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!