Tuesday, August 8, 2017

OCC Rainbow Maker Day 2

The lesson today demonstrated Rainbow Stamping.  Beautiful creations today, especially the plaid designs by Laura B.  I love plaid cards and I decided that I was going to try to attempt it. This is my first try and it took a little time but I liked the way it turned out.  I need to get more solid stripe stamps though, so I can try more patterns.


After creating the rainbow plaid panel I die cut it with a Postage Stamp Die from SSS and mounted it on a fun foam piece and then to a kraft card base. I die cut the 'hi' that is from  Lil' Inker Design. then I applied rainbow sequins.

See you later.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet, cool colors which ink pads did you use? I also do not have the stripe stamps and need to get some the plaid designes open a new perspective...
    Have a creative day 3 - Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!