Monday, July 31, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #232

Hi,
 I am entering this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #232.  I love this weeks sketch!  Here is my card.


I used a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, called Fingerprint Doodles.  As soon as I saw this set I thought it was the cutest and you could use it in so many ways.   I blended Distress Oxide Broken China, on the card front.   I held off buying the Distress Oxides, but then I caved and got the first release of 12 colors which are wonderful! I masked off the stamping area with Post It tape and then stamped the fingerprint stamps in various SSS inks and then the animals in Versafine black. I did add subtle highlights to the animals with a black glaze pen and copic markers.   The sentiment is from the stamp set and it is heat embossed on black card stock.

Here is this week's sketch:



Hope you like and thanks for stopping by......

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!