Wednesday, September 7, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #188

The CAS(E) this Sketch challenge this week features this sketch.


Here's the card I made.



I just love these stamp sets by Essentials from Ellen.  I used All Inside and the accessories for the bear, Bear Ware. :)  So cute!!    First I did the background by blending distress inks, and I die cut the card front.  I copic colored all the images, die cut them(the die cuts the bears arms so he can hold his accessories) and then adhered them to the card front with foam squares.  I also applied glossy accents to the hearts and the bears nose.  The greeting is  heat embossed in white on black card stock.  The bear and his buddy are just adorable!  The Bear Ware set has tons of accessories for the bear to hold, I can't wait to try some of the others.

Thanks for coming by....

Supplies:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Bundled Sage.  Dies: SSS Postage Stamp Edge,Essentials by Ellen All Inside.  Ranger Fine White embossing powder. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!