Sunday, June 26, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #178

I am going to enter this card in the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge this week.





The sketch featured this week is:

I used Simon Says Stamp Shine On for the images and sentiment for this card.  As soon as I saw this stamp set from their new release, I had to have it!  I love all the images and sentiments featured.  I heat embossed the image and sentiment in Ranger Platinum embossing powder and gave the sun image a little brush of Gansai Starry Colors, on black card stock.  I used patterned paper behind the black card stock and then used white card stock as the base.

P.S.  These Gansai colors are so beautiful, I plan to do another project using them soon, they are scrumptious!!

Thanks I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!