Friday, May 13, 2016

Paper Smooches May Challenge

The May Challenge for Paper Smooches is Rainbows! 



 


















I am not one to usually use a lot of color so this was a challenge for me in another way too! :-0.  


I had an idea about the card I was going to make and it kinda all fell into place once I started. 

Now I have a love of mason jars that is kinda uncontrollable, so if I can use a mason jar I will. :)  I have always loved Paper Smooches' Crystal Clear, it is by far one of my favorite stamp sets. I stamped the mason jar, die cut it and then colored it with copics. After stamping each of the hydrangeas in a different color (I stamped in a light color then a darker color around the edges, for dimension).  I adhered all images with foam squares.  I really like the way this turned out, it is definitely colorful (for me anyway).

Thanks and see you next time!!

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHHH! You nailed the color challenge! I love that you got out of your comfort zone with using more color:) YOU ROCK! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our May Rainbow challenge--I hope you will play along with the June Layers challenge (starts Wednesday!!)! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!