Friday, March 4, 2016

Hair Clips

I wanted to show you some of the hair clips I made my granddaughter.  She is 2 years old and has a definite aversion to anyone styling her hair, she has super curly hair and it doesn't really want to stay where you want it to. :) so I thought I would make some hair clips hoping she would wear them. 



I bought some hair clips at the local beauty supply store and I had dies that I used to die cut the images from felt.  The bear is from SSS Spring Showers and I think he is my favorite.  All the dies are from Simon Says Stamp except  the little dear is from Lawn Fawn.  I accented with googly eyes, Liquid Pearls, Copics, twine and other pieces of felt.  I also used the Lawn Fawn's Meadow Borders to cut 'grass' for the background.  I attached them to clips with hot glue and used Ranger Multi Medium to attach noses and eyes to the felt. 

Verdict is she loved them and wanted to wear them all at once!!! We got her to settle on just one at a time but she wanted to change it up every hour or so!!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!