Monday, January 25, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is Love is in The Air+Use Red.  Valentine's Day cards are one of my favorite cards to make.  I love giving and receiving them!!  This is what I made for the challenge.

Using the image from SSS Roses for You I stamped the heart image on watercolor paper and used distress inks to watercolor it, and I fussy cut them out.   I heat embossed the little rose and leaf images with white embossing powder for the background.  I watercolored them with distress inks and  I placed the cut out hearts over the background.   The sentiment is heat embossed on black cardstock in white.  I added some small enamel dots and gems to the card front. 

Thanks for coming by see you soon.

Supplies: Stamps: SSS Roses for You, Winnie and Walter The Big, the Bold and the Happy.  Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper, Distress Inks:  Candied Apple, Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, and Spun Sugar

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, I love the subtile watercoloring on the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful! Love the fabulous image and background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love your watercolored background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, I love your background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!