Saturday, January 30, 2016

OCC Watercolor Intermediate Day 5

The lesson today was  Expressive Florals and Leaves .  I enjoyed this lesson, I really like how loose it was, which surprises me, because I am all about structure. ;)  It was very relaxing when I was practicing the strokes.  This is an example of what I did.

This was done with a  round brush on Arches 140 lb. Cold Pressed watercolor paper.  I used Kuratake Gansai Tambi pan paints.  I loosely made some flowers. drew in a branch and then leaves. Once it was dry I added some highlights by adding additional paint of 'lifting' some of the paint off.  That was pretty much all I did.   I used a SSS die cut for the 'hello' and adhered the card front onto a black card base. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!