Wednesday, November 11, 2015

OCC Holiday Style-Day 3-Classic and Elegant

This Online Card Class is a little different than in the past.  Lessons are on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  The lesson today was a CAS design with a little bling added to give it some elegance.  I liked Kristina Werner's card, it was a take on an old Victorian card, it was lovely.  I wanted to attempt a version.   






The clouds were in an out today so I tried to get a picture that showed off the gold on this card.  I stamped the wreath image in green ink and then heat embossed the berries on the wreath in gold.  I also gold embossed the sentiment and the edge of the card.  I blended distress ink around the edges and onto the card.  I used a Versamark embossing marker around the edge, and then heat embossed with gold.  I like the way this turned out and I like the touches of gold, it isn't too over the top (for me).  :)

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.

Supplies Used: Stamps: Wplus9 Woodland Wreaths, Hero Arts Lowercase Greetings. Distress Inks: TH Shabby Shutters and Old Paper.  Ranger Embossing Powder Gold Fine

3 comments:

  1. This came out so pretty. I love the soft touch of the green with the gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! Good use of the wreath berries to tie in the golds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!