Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Oct. 11-17

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge this week is a Picture Perfect Challenge.




I really liked the colors in this picture but went in a totally different direction. :)  This is what I decided to make.

I used distress inks to blend the background.  The 'moon' is a diecut circle and inked with distress inks.  The bats were die cut and colored with Copics.  I added Wink of Stella Clear to all of the images, and I think you can actually see it a bit. :)  The sentiment is heat embossed in white.  I really liked the way this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon.

Supplies:Paper Smooches Halloween Icons dies (bats), Ranger Distress Inks Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky (sky), Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey (moon), Hero Arts Embossing Powder, Copics: C4,C7.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!