Saturday, October 10, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #144

CAS(E) this Sketch #144 features this sketch this week.

When I saw the sketch I immediately got an idea for a design, this is what I did.

The trick now was finding the candle image.  Every image I had was a little too big, until I found this one tucked away on a stamp set from Hero Arts.  I stamped the image in different color inks and then used gold ink for the flames.  The sentiment is heat embossed with gold embossing powder and mounted on a black strip.  The frame is die cut with a stitched die cut, as is the front panel.  I was so happy that I could take this picture in direct light, we treasure our sunny days in  NE Ohio!!

Thanks for coming by and I am off to make cookies for my granddaughter's birthday party tomorrow.  See ya soon.

Supplies: Hero Arts stamp (images), Papertrey Ink stamp (sentiment)Momento Inks, Neenah cardstock, Ranger Gold embossing powder, DewDrop Brilliance ink, SSS Stitched Frames diecut.


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!