Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge

Paper Smooches Challenge for May 3-9 is Anything Goes.















This is the card I made for the challenge.



I used Paper Smooches Fancy Frames to cut out frames from patterned paper and arranged them on the card front.  The flower images are from Paper Smooches Lovely Thoughts and Blossoming Buds. I stamped some with ink and others were colored with Copics.  I cut them out and used glue dots to attach to card front, the glue dots give just enough depth  and no bulk like foam squares would.  I added some enamel dots because the empty spaces were bothering me :-). 

Now I am going to go outside and enjoy this beautiful spring day!

Thanks for visiting today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!