Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Online Card Class-Mask-erade Day 1

The new Online Card Class Mask-erade is all about different ways to mask.  Debby Hughes demonstrated today and I love anything Debby Hughes so I created a card using her technique. Her technique was Positive and Negative masking.



I created this using masking paper.  I used Wplus9 Spring Blooms for the floral images and Paper Smooches Lovely Thoughts for the sentiment.  Cutting a circle in the masking paper created the mask.  Using the negative mask, I inked the circle shape, and then I covered the circle shape to stamp the florals. I added a few sequins 'cause they're pretty. :) I think I will be using this technque a lot and since you can save the masks that you create you can use them over and over. 

Thanks for coming by

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!