Thursday, April 9, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #103

Lawnscaping Challenge #103 is all about Dimension.

I love dimension, sometimes too much. :)  Anyway my next door neighbors' love to camp, and I decided to make a card to give them the next time they go on a trip.

First I heat embossed stars on the card front using the stars from Lawn Fawn's Winter in the Park stamp set. Then I used Ranger Distress Inks-Pumice Stone, Dustry Concord and Chipped Sapphire to create a night sky.    I created the hills with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Border dies.  The camper and trees were stamped with LF's Happy Trails, colored with Copics and then die cut. I cut out the windows of the camper and inserted a piece of cardstock behind them that I had colored with distress ink.  I mounted the camper and trees on foam squares for dimension.  I added the banner that was stamped with Lawn Fawn's Claire's ABC's. I think this looks like a pretty peaceful campsite. :)

Thanks for stopping by, see ya soon......

3 comments:

  1. I love this dreamy night scene. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable scene, I love all the trees! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cool and GREAT!!! take on our dimensions challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!