Saturday, March 7, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge March 1-7

Well I am just getting this in under the wire for this weeks Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.  It's been a pretty busy week.  The challenge this week is Anything Goes.














This is the card that I made.


I used the Paper Smooches Duo 2 die.  At first this wasn't going to be a shaker card, but I realized that this die is ideal for a shaker card.  I die cut the Paper Smooches 'celebrate' die from their Birthday Words dies, and then I colored each letter a different color to help it stand out with all the other stuff going on around it.  :)  The flowers are from Paper Smooches Spring Fling stamp set.  The background is wood grained paper that I distressed with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. All the sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.  I like this card whether you are celebrating a birthday or Spring!!

Thanks for coming by and see ya soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great design! Love the shaker element you made as your design's focal point. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG!! This is SUPER FUN!! =) I LOVE the Design and that you created a Shaker Card!! They are my FAVORITE!! =)THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!!?? Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!