Monday, March 16, 2015

Online Card Classes-Stretch Your Stamps-Day 1

OCC classes started today.  I couldn't wait to learn more about using dies.  The classes today were fantastic.  Jennifer McGuire, Julie Ebersole and Debby Hughes demonstrated techniques today.  I liked all of the techniques  but especially Julie's and Debby's. :)  I had a little trouble viewing Debby's video demonstration, but later in the day I tried again and I was able to see it.  I was glad that I did, because that is the technique I decided to try. 

I didn't have the die that Debby had so I used one of mine that I thought was similar.  The lesson Debby demonstrated was Inlaid Design.

It took some time to get this right, I think it was because of the die I used, but in the end I do like the results.

Have a great day and thanks for coming by.

1 comment:

  1. This turned out great! I enjoyed today's classes, too, but too scared to try this one. You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!