Thursday, March 19, 2015

OCC Stretch Your Dies-Day 4-Mini Dies

Day 4 already, wow!! I don't have a lot of different mini-dies.  Mostly just lots of  little hearts. /-:   I did have a mini die of arrows, but they were all connected in a row, so what I did with them was going to be limited.   Next I found patterned paper that coordinated with the die somewhat and I made this....



I placed the arrow die over the rows on the patterned paper in different places and die cut them.   I attached it to silver card stock so it reflects through the die cuts and then the whole thing went on a card base.  I die cut the 'celebrate' from the silver card stock.  I accented the whole thing with silver sequins.

This is a combo of some of the techniques that I learned today.  I do like the way this turned out and I will use this technique in the future. :-)

Thanks for coming by, see ya tomorrow.

Supplies: Fancy Pants-patterned paper, Paper Smooches-Celebrate die, Lawn Fawn-arrows, Pretty Pink Posh-sequins

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!