Friday, February 13, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Feb 8-14

The Paper Smooches Challenge is Picture Perfect this week, and here is the Inspirational Photo.










The photo is gorgeous, I love all the shades of pink and gold in it.  This is the card I made.

I used the Paper Smooches die Loopy Leaf and cut it several times and colored the leaves with copics.  I got the flowers from the free digital stamps that Paper Smooches offers for this challenge. I colored them, added a few white lines for definition and also added a enamel dot for the center of the flower.  The sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler.  I have to say I struggled with this a bit, I kept changing my mind on what I wanted to use in the background and decided on a tag and some patterned paper.  I think I am happy with it now. :)

Have a great weekend and thanks for coming by.....

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this Sweet Card!! =) Such a BEAUTIFUL Design!! I LOVE your coloring!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and for joining us in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!! I hope you'll join us again next week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!