Sunday, February 1, 2015

OCC Clean & Simple 4- Day 7

Last lesson :(   BUT I learned so much and enjoyed it immensely.  The lesson today, was One Stamp Three Ways.  I didn't have the stamp set that was demonstrated today.  All three demonstrators used the same stamp set to make a different card.  I decided to make a version of Jennifer McGuire's card.


 I used patterned paper on the card base and some black strips of paper to break it up at bit.  I don't know if you can tell, I added some clear seed beads to the cupcake 'icing', it looks a little like sugar crystals.  I wanted to do this technique and wasn't sure how it would turn out since I didn't have the stamp set used in the demonstration, I did like the results a lot!

See ya soon (well hopefully I won't be snowed in too long...)



2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!