Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Jan. 4-10

Paper Smooches Challenge is Anything Goes this week. 













This is my card for the challenge.

I used Paper Smooches Little Fella stamp set, along with Hullabaloo, and Sentiment Sampler. I stamped the frog, and made a mask for him, then I stamped the other two images alongside.  I love the one (alien?) on the left, he is soooo cute.  I am sure he probably has a name or something. :)  I colored them all with copics and added some gems to the frog's crown, I  think he looks pretty spiffy on his skateboard.  I added clear Wink of Stella to the balloons, you really can't see it well, though.

Last week I mentioned the weird warm temps and no snow, well everyday this week it has been in the teens and snowed about 2", I guess it is winter now.  :)

ALSO want to mention that I won the Designer Drafts challenge from Paper Smooches SPARKS last week, with this card: Blogpost for winning card. WOOHOO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute! Love that frog prince on his skateboard! That card would make anybody happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!