Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Paper Smooches Jan. 11-17 Challenge

Paper Smooches Picture Perfect is this week's challenge.

















This picture just made me feel cozy. :)  I love the warm colors in the photo and all the wintery elements.  I decided to make this card.

I used Paper Smooches Crystal Clear for the jar. I stamped and cut the jar on white cardstock and also from vellum.  I added a candle and flame from the Hullabaloo stamp set. I wanted the vellum to make the flame look warm and comforting.     I used distress ink around the flame to make it 'glow'.  The greenery under the jar is from Holly Jolly. The sentiment is from Sentiment Sampler.  I decided to tie a bow around the mouth of the jar, and attach the jar to the card with glue dots.  The glue dots give just a little bit of depth.   This card does make  me feel cozy.  :)

Thanks for stopping by....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!