Thursday, January 15, 2015

Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #169

The sketch for Freshly Made this week is:

I didn't want to make a circle shape on my card so I went with this:

I got this stamp a few months ago from Art Impressions and I loved it so, the fish is so cute!   I was in the middle of the holidays and never got a chance to use it.  Well now I am in need of a whole bunch of birthday cards, because I gave a lot of cards away as Christmas gifts and my supply is pretty depleted.  I needed a card for a man so I decided on this image and then I could also enter the challenge.  I colored the image with copics, offset the frame, and added the sentiment to the side on  foam squares.  I wanted the sentiment to stand out a bit, so I added enamel dots. 

Thanks for stopping by, see ya later. 


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and it's colored so beautifully. I love AI stamps - they're so fun! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image and an even better sentiment!!! You'll have to give this card to the right person! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!