Saturday, January 24, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #107

I decided to do a card for the CAS(E) this Sketch #107 this week, I really like the sketch! 

I loved this sketch and this is the card I made.

I tinted embossing paste with distress ink and used a stencil for the background.  I die cut a balloon from patterned paper and added some twine to the bottom.  I used matte medium on the twine to attach it to the cardstock and added foam squares to the back of the balloon.  The sentiment is white embossed on black cardstock, I notched the side and attached with foam squares.  

Thanks for stopping by, see ya soon.

Supplies Used: Stencil-Heidi Swapp, Die Cut-Simon Says Stamp Balloon die,Twine-May Arts,Ink-Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade


2 comments:

  1. So very pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!