Sunday, November 2, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Nov 2-8

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge for this week is Anything Goes


I need to start making Thanksgiving cards so I thought I would just make one for this challenge so there would be one less to make. :)  




I started by using distress ink for the background-Tim Holtz Broken China.  The banner was made by using Paper Smooches Alphadot.  I also distressed the banner and then made a stitched line around it.  The images are Paper Smooches Chummy Chums (love them!), that I colored with copics and cut out.  The hill is patterned paper cut with PS Stitch die. I also used a stamp set from Winnie & Walter for the rest of the sentiment.    

Hope you like and thanks for coming by. 



1 comment:

  1. This is too fun. Your coloring amazes me. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!