Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Nov 16-22

This week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge is Anything Goes.  I had a couple of ideas and actually made two cards and up until this post wasn't sure which one I was going to use.

This is the one that decided on:


I used this shiny, vellum type paper  that I bought at Micheals to make one of the tags, it is really pretty but it doesn't show up well in the photo. (sigh). There is no sunshine to help with the picture, just cold and snow! It seems to be cold everywhere though, oh well :)  I used patterned paper for the other tag.  The snowflakes are Paper Smooches Snowflake dies and the Season Greetings is a die from Paper Smooches Christmas Dies 2. I did put some sequins in the middle of the snowflakes to help with the shine. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

  1. love all the snowflakes! such a pretty card! love the coloring and design! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!