Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge 94

Lawnscaping Challenge 94 is Count Me In.  The theme is to include a number somewhere on your card.


Wow there are a lot of ways to go with numbers, right?  I have always loved the song 12 Days of Christmas, so I decided to use that theme somehow.  Now I knew I wasn't gonna be able to fit the whole song on a card, so I had to scale it down somewhat.  This is what I chose to make.

I love these birds from Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrows set.  This is actually from last year and I used the set a lot then.  I used the coordinating die cut and colored them with Copics.  I also used Lawn Fawn's Milo's ABC's, Peace Joy Love stamp sets and Lawn Fawn's Forest border and Stitched Hillside borders.  I embossed snowflakes in the background and then used distress ink for the sky.  I think I like this a lot. :)

See ya later and thanks for coming by.


3 comments:

  1. Hehe, this is so cute! Those birds are adorable and the scene is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creative project! I really love those birds, adorable! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! Love those colorful birds, what a sweet scene!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!