Sunday, October 26, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Oct 26-Nov 1

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge this week is a Designer Drafts Challenge.



 This is the October Sketch:
This is the card that I made:

I used embossing paste and a stencil for the card base, and then used distressed ink all over the front.  I used Paper Smooches Christmas Ornaments die to cut the ornament, top and hanger from silver foil card stock.  I actually bought the silver card stock by mistake and now I am glad that I did!.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Christmas Words 2.  I can't remember where the tinsel came from but this is the first chance I have had to use it, and it worked well. :)

Supplies used:  Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil, Tim Holtz Evergreen Bough distress ink, Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste

My granddaughters 1st birthday was yesterday and hopefully I will have a little more time to craft now.  These are a few of the decorations from the party that I made and I also made the pumpkin cake and cupcakes.



Glad you stopped by.

1 comment:

  1. I love your card! Great colors and I love your hanging ornament. :)

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!