Wednesday, October 1, 2014

OCC Copic Markers for Cardmakers-Day 8

Today's lesson in the  Copic Marker Online Card class was on on how to use a copic blender pen to create soft lines and accent your image.  The teachers also used their colored images, from the lessons, to create a card and they encouraged us to create a card from what we have colored.

This is what I made from the image I colored on the practice sheets from class.

I fussy cut the robot vampire and  robot bat and  mounted them on foam squares.   This is such a cute image!  I cut a rectangle from the black cardstock and cut a bigger rectangle from the patterned cardstock to set behind it.   I embossed the sentiment on the black cardstock. 

See ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!