Monday, September 15, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Sept. 14-20 Picture Perfect Challenge

Hello,
I am back from vacation, lots of catching up to do!  I had a wonderful time touring Maine and the New England states. It is very beautiful there and I want to go back very soon. :)



Paper Smooches Sparks Sept. 14-20   challenge is Picture Perfect.  The inspiration photo is:


This is the card I made:
I was inspired by the scroll work on the vases in the inspiration photo and tried to replicate it.  I used an embossing folder on vellum, then used an embossing pen to outline the raised lines. Then I heat embossed to highlight the lines using silver and green embossing powders.  I also embossed the greenery that is in the bottles, in three different shades of green. I stamped a vase in a solid color to put behind the vellum vases so that you could see the embossing. 


Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches-Sentiment Sampler, Crystal Clear & Botanicals 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!