Sunday, September 21, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Sept. 21-27

This weeks  Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge    is Anything Goes. 




I wanted to make a wreath and at first I was going for an evergreen wreath but then I saw this leaf image and decided to make a fall wreath.  I enjoyed coloring them. :)

I used Paper Smooches Holly Jolly stamp set for the leaf image.  I  stamped the leaves, colored with Copics, and fussy cut them out.  I drew a circle on the white card stock and just laid the leaves around the circle.  I had also made some leaves on vellum but it looked better with out them. I tied a bow with twine and added a little tag.  I hope you like.

See ya!

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Holly Jolly, Sentiment Sampler and Crystal Clear
Die: SSS Frames


2 comments:

  1. Love the creative use of this Christmas set for fall! Your wreath is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you used the holly leaf for an autumnal wreath, its very effective and love the colours too :0)
    Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!