Friday, September 19, 2014

Copic Coloring

Hello,
I made this card for my daughter and son-in-laws anniversary.  I tried my hand at some copic coloring.  I have colored before but I wanted to get in some extra practice for the new online copic class that I will be starting Monday.  I want to learn the techniques so that (hopefully) I can create some of the beautiful cards that I have seen on my favorite blogs.  Here is the card I made:
I colored the bunnies and the carrots. I like the way it turned out. I don't have a full set of copics and am trying to (slowly) add to my collection!  I just recently purchased some of the gray shades which looks great on the one bunny.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant Honey Bunny, Lawn Fawn Riley's ABC's and Lawn Fawn Happy Everything, Hero Arts Dots background stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!