Friday, September 5, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #91

Today's card is an entry into CAS(E) this Sketch #91.

The sketch for this week is this:
And this is what I made:



I went for a fall theme, fall is my favorite season so I try to squeeze as much in before it is over, it seems so short sometimes.  Then it is winter. :( I colored some embossing paste with distress ink and used a stencil and embossed the front of the card base.  The leaves are die cut.  There is a vellum tag on top of the other tag.  I outlined a border on the vellum tag with an embossing pen, and used a rust colored embossing powder on it. Tied a bow, added some dots, and mounted on adhesive foam tape.  Hope you like.

Supplies:
Die: Paper Smooches Stitched Leaves
Stencil: Heidi Swapp
Embossing:  Wendy Vecchi embossing paste

Thanks for coming by. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Janet!! I love your fall card. The pattern paper is so pretty. The colors look so good together. Love the splats. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fall theme of your card! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice fall card and like the Paper Smooches die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! Fabulous fall take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!