Saturday, August 16, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #88-SSS Wednesday Challenge-Summer

Hi,
Today's post is an entry into the CAS(E) this Sketch #88 Challenge.  This is the inspiration sketch:
This is the way I interpreted it:
For some reason I saw beach balls when I saw this sketch!  I didn't have a beach ball stamp so I die cut circles with a circle die and then colored them with copics.   I applied glossy accents to the beach balls, but I am not sure how well you can see it in this photo.  The first set of beach balls I coated with  glossy accents I ruined! I touched them too soon, forgetting how long it takes to dry! :/ I watercolored the textured side of watercolor paper.  I think I was hoping it would look like water, I guess it kinda does. :)  I attached some wooden stars because it looked a little bare and I can't leave well enough alone!  Ha!

Info on the challenge is here: CAS(E) this Sketch #88

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Summer info is here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Summer

Supplies used:
Dies: Sizzix Circle Dies
Stamp: Simon Says Stamp Life is a Journey



So glad you stopped by!


3 comments:

  1. Great card. And I think the little wooden stars add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your take Janet!
    So smart and playful ;)
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so clever and fabulous too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!