Monday, July 7, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge July 6-12

Hello,
Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge this week is -Anything Goes.

Aaannndddd I made this:


The stamps sets used here are Paper Smooches-Perky Plants, Sentiment Sampler and Wake Up. I paper pieced the flower and water can from Perky Plants. The strawberries were stamped from Wake Up, colored and highlighted with a white gel pen.  I also used  clear Wink of Stella on the flower  and water can, but it is hard to see.

I'm happy with it! :)


Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge July 6-12

See ya soon!




1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I just wanted to pop in and tell you that this card is "bloom"ing cute!!! Love the paper piecing on the flower and the addition of the enamel dots just makes it awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!