Thursday, June 12, 2014

SSS Wednesday Challenge-Stencil It

Hello!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Stencil It this week.  Details are here: Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.   I took an Online Card Class in stenciling a few months back and it was a great class, I learned a lot of great techniques.  This is what I created:
This is a Tim Holtz stencil and I blended distress inks to create the rays.  I splattered some distress ink on the front.  I also added some Mr. Huey's shine and sequins, to the card front.  The sentiment is from SSS.  I thought the letters were kinda dull, so I highlighted with a white gel pen.  I added some glitter paper to the bottom of  the white cardstock to pop it a little, although it is kinda hard to see. :)
It is cloudy and rainy today so no natural light to be able to  photograph all the shiny product I used on this card.   :/

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely bright and sunny card

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!