Thursday, June 19, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-You Gotta Have Friends

Hello,
Today's post will be a submission for the SSS Wednesday Challenge-You Gotta Have Friends.  Art Impression stamps have a category that is called AI Friends.  Their stamps are so clever and funny, I just love them.  I water colored this stamp with Derwent Inktense Watercolor pencils. 



I just imagine these ladies sitting on the couch, gossiping away to each other.  This is one of my favorite AI Stamps.  I think I will send this to my girlfriend, I know she will get a kick out of it!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-June 18


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great image, JanLee, and you've really brought them to life! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!