Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS: June 8-14 Picture Perfect Challenge

Hi there,
Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge for June 8-14 Picture Perfect Challenge uses this photo for inspiration:

This is what I created:
I used Paper Smooches Hullabaloo for the balloons  and then I colored in with Copics. I also drew the strings and the white highlight on the balloons with a white gel pen.   The sentiment is also stamped from Hullabaloo.  The birdie (adorable) was stamped from Spring Fling. I stamped him two times, once on the card front and then another I cut out, colored, mounted on foam squares and added a googly eyes.  Seriously if I can add googly eyes to something I will, it is an obsession. :)

Details are here for the challenge Paper Smooches June 8-14 Challenge.


Hope you like and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. The googly eyes are adorable! Love how you stamped the balloons. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!