Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fun Challenges

Hi,
I recently got this stamp from Art Impressions and I just love the many ways you can color it and change the way it looks. 

I watercolored the background and the image with distress inks and applied some sequins. I die cut Doodlebug Sprinkles vellum for the background.  I also added Wink of Stella to different sections.  This weeks challenge at AI is Sequins, so I plan to enter it there.  You know the little dots that come out of the middle of sequins?  I really love those,  I wish they sold those. :)   I had a few on here but some fell off, oh well. 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes so I will enter it there too. 

Have a great day and happy crafting.

Art Impressions Inspiration Sequin' Challenge
 Simon Says Stamp 'Anything Goes' Wednesday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. So cute - the sequins are great caje decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun, adding sequins to a birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!