Thursday, May 8, 2014

Online Card Classes-Watercolor Backgrounds Day 3 & 4

Hi again,
This is my second post for the day.  I wanted to create a watercolor scene from a stamp and made this card.
This is an Art Impressions stamp that I water colored with Distress Markers.  I applied the marker color to an acrylic block and used a wet paintbrush to apply the color to the stamped image.  I embossed the greeting.

This is similar to a card done by Kristina Werner in class. 

Since this is my second post today, I will make it a short one.  

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. You have a real talent for watercoloring, JanLee!! I love all three of your homework posts! Your rubber cement card is especially pretty and this sweet scene is remarkable!! Have a great weekend painting!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!