Thursday, May 29, 2014

Graduation Card

Hi!
I needed to make a graduation card for my great nephew, geez that makes me feel old.  I actually have a great nephew graduating high school.  :)

I clear embossed Congratulations (Paper Smooches) on the front of a piece of black cardstock.  I black embossed the sentiment from Winnie & Walter's The Big, The Bold and the You, and added some paper trim on either side of the sentiment at a slight slant.    I punched out the 'graduate' and added some gold dots, tied a small twine bow around it all and mounted it on foam squares.  His school colors are black and red and I knew I had to work that in somehow.

Thanks for stopping by and I think  I will add this to the Winnie & Walter blog, they offer a prize for cards using their product. Details here: http://www.blog.winniewalter.com/p/join-in-and-win.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!