Saturday, April 12, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Happy Easter and/or Sweet Treats

Hi there,
I made another card to post the the SSS Wednesday Challenge Happy Easter and/or Sweet Treats.  I   I still have the desire to make Easter cards so I have to get it out of my system. :)  Here is the card:
I used Tim Holtz Vintage Market Alphabet and the background is the Hero Arts Striped background stamp.  I also used Tim Holtz Tattered Florals for the flowers and added some enamel dots and sequins.  I literally got the idea for this card just before I fell asleep last nite so I quickly sketched it and then made it today.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. The colors are gorgeous and the flower is amazing. The sequins are the perfect finishing touches. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!