Thursday, February 20, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -2-19-14

Hello,
I am going to enter this card into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  Yes, I know it is Thursday but you have almost until the following Wednesday to enter the challenge, so I took advantage of that! :)

I have have had some babysitting duties lately for my new granddaughter, so I have been busy, but it is a good busy!


The theme was Wedding or Anniversary so I chose Anniversary. 

I cut the frame and stamped and colored the image with Copics.  I layered it on a piece of designer paper and sorry I don't know what the name is, it was in a pile that I save when I just use a bit of it so I can use it again.  I added some sequins and pearls.  The sentiment is embossed on vellum and I added a couple of brads to help hold it in place.  No matter how hard I try to get the vellum to not bow when you heat it up it always does! I had wrapped it around and secured it but it still looked like it was bowing out.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Unity Stamp-Countryside Blooms
Simon Says Stamp-Postage Stamp Edge Frame
Copic Markers: G94,G99,G40-Leaves
                          R85,RV00,RV55-Flowers
                          Y35-Jar

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that pretty image and your coloring of it!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!