Sunday, February 9, 2014

Papertrey Ink Stamps

Hey,
I created a card using Papertrey Ink's Doodlie-do Stamp Set  that came out recently.  It is the cutest stamp set and the possibilities for creating many different cards is huge.  I really wasn't even going to create a card, I stamped a few of the leaf shapes, colored them with Copics and embellished with some liquid pearls and then I decided well lets see what I can make of it.  This is what happened...

 I stenciled a dot background on kraft paper with Colorbox white ink and added some paper, pearls and twine.  This can be a birthday card, wedding card, graduation card that is what I like about the sentiments with the stamp set, they are very versatile along with the stamps.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!