Sunday, February 23, 2014

AI Challenge 129-Let's Get Krafty Week Two!

Hi there!

I decided to enter the Art Impressions Challenge 129  'Let's Get Krafty,' which is make a card on kraft paper.  I love kraft paper and AI, so this was a challenge made in heaven for me.

I clear embossed the background of the kraft card stock with a woodgrain block stamp.  I stamped and Copic colored the Art Impressions birdhouse stamp and then framed with frames I had die cut.  I  white embossed the greeting and added a small brad. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies used:
Hero Arts Woodgrain Block stamp
Hero Arts Greetings
Spellbinders frame dies
Art Impression Birdhouse Neighborhood

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card JanLee. That embossed background really looks great. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions kraft challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!