Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stenciled Online Card Class-Third Lesson

Hello,
Today's  lesson was about stenciling with embossing paste. One of the main reasons I took this class was to learn that skill, I have never used this medium before.  I have to say for the most part it is pretty easy but a tiny bit messy.
I embossed with a Heidi Swapp stencil that has hearts and stars and I think that might be confetti or it could be just dots.   I mixed some Stampin Up Calypso Coral with the white embossing Paste (Wendy Vecchi) and got the pretty coral color for the hearts, the rest I just left white.  I put some Silver Wink of Stella on the stars.  I embossed the vellum with white embossing powder and the greetings are from Winnie & Walter.  I love that big happy stamp. :)  I adhered with some foam dots to white card stock. 

I WILL be working on some more projects with embossing paste for sure. (I think I need more practice)  For my first effort I was pretty satisfied. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!