Monday, January 27, 2014

Stenciled Online Card Class-Fourth Lesson

Hi,
Today's lesson was phenomenal, BUT it used a lot of mediums I didn't have. Jennifer McGuire layered stencils to create a beautiful look, so I decided to do that because I had stencils I could layer.


I stenciled the flowers and leaves and then layered a dotted stencil over the flowers and a striped stencil on the leaves to bring in another color and give dimension. I fussy cut them out and adhered with foam squares.  I added the 'hello' embossed on vellum, and adhered it to some designer paper.  The pearls and gems on the 'hello' are hiding the foam dots.  After I added the 'hello' I didn't like the flowers that I had on originally,  so I peeled them off and stenciled some more and added them, these flowers work better. 

This was the last lesson and I am going to miss them. :(  They announced another class in March so I can't wait for that one.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!