Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January Birthdays

Hi,
I seem to have a lot of birthdays in January.  I wanted to show you the cards that I made for some of the birthdays this month.

The stamp set is Paper Smooches.  I clear embossed the Happy Birthday on some card stock and then made some tags and added a piece of blue bakers twine to tie it in with the card stock.  I added some little wooden stars.

I have had these KandCompany die cut stickers for some time and did not know what to do with them.  I saw something similar to this but I changed it up.  I clear embossed the background with the Hero Arts Rain large stamp and the birthday is spelled out in Kelly Purkey stickers.  I just stamped a balloon on some scrap card stock, mounted it on some foam and then tied the end with bakers twine.  I also added some enamel dots to balance out the card. 

This is SSS Whimsical Flowers die cut set.  I have used this so many times and keep coming back to it.  I also used the A2 die cut.  The background is embossed but I lost the folder and can't remember the name of it :).  All of the papers are Graphic 45.  I added some little pearls to the center of the flowers and a button with some twine.  Some of the flowers were adhered to the embossed card stock and some were popped up on foam squares.  

Believe it or not I have more birthdays to celebrate so I guess I better get working on more cards. 

Thanks for stopping by. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!