Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holiday Online Card Workshop -Part 2- Masculine Card

Hello again!
The second post for today is the masculine card from the lesson in the online workshop today.  I chose solid colors that seemed masculine to me.  As I said in the first post today I do struggle not to add a lot of embellishments to cards that I intend to be sent to men or boys.  The wreath is from Hero Arts, the same as the wreath stamp used on the feminine card.  I embossed the wreath in silver and then just added the greeting which I embossed in white.    The greeting has a couple of silver-ish brads to kind of tie it into the silver theme. 

Even though it is pretty simple and I spent way less time on it then the feminine card I am happy with it. 

Thanks for stopping and happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job - off to check out your other one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on two similar cards looking so different. I too struggle with the guy things. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!